Terms and Conditions
Domestic (United States): All domestic orders are sent privately insured by first-class, certified, or registered according to value and size. Special shipping requests may be extra. *(Please Specify)
International: All international orders will be shipped via The United States Postal Service unless circumstances prevent shipment. In which case another carrier will be used (UPS, FedEx, etc.).
Credit Card, PayPal Express, Check, or Money Order
Credit Card purchases through our website are processed through our secure merchant account or you can use PayPal express for checking out.
For purchases made by Check or Money Order, please clearly print your order requirements and make Check or Money Order out to Philatelic Collector Inc. and mail to:
Philatelic Collector Inc.
P.O. Box 3162
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
All orders shipped to New York addresses must add sales tax. *(Credit Card Orders Automatically Applied at Checkout)
All items are as described and priced in USD. All stamps are Mint Never Hinged condition unless otherwise specified.
Refunds and Exchanges:
One of the things that sets us apart from many other dealers is not only our phenomenal stock of various issues but our dedication to customer service. Everything we do has a satisfaction guarantee attached to it. If you receive something from us that is not as described, not what you expected, or just not right, return it to us for a replacement or a refund. We take this commitment very seriously. We would not have survived this long without being honest with our customers—whether they are buying from us or selling to us.
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
• Legal Notice
• All notices from Philatelic Collector Inc to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Philatelic Collector Inc shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first-class mail to our address at:
P.O. Box 3162
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Philatelic Collector Inc five (5) days after the date sent.
• All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
• Philatelic Collector Inc
P.O. Box 3162
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
Copyright © 2012-2020 Philatelic Collector Inc. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2012-2020 Philatelic Collector Inc. All rights reserved.
• All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Philatelic Collector Inc. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Philatelic Collector Inc or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
• This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Philatelic Collector Inc and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Philatelic Collector Inc believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Philatelic Collector Inc and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
• At this time, Philatelic Collector Inc ships merchandise to locations world wide with the exception of any countries that are prohibited to ship to from the USA. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier, that being said we will always work with you to resolve any delivery problems.
• Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
• Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Philatelic Collector Inc is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
• Philatelic Collector Inc charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
• The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Philatelic Collector Inc makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Philatelic Collector Inc SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Philatelic Collector Inc BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
• The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Philatelic Collector Inc.
• The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Philatelic Collector Inc is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
• The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Philatelic Collector Inc.
• The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Philatelic Collector Inc, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
• A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Philatelic Collector Inc tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
• You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Philatelic Collector Inc reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
• Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
• VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
• Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Philatelic Collector Inc and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
• GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Philatelic Collector Inc shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
• MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Philatelic Collector Inc with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Philatelic Collector Inc with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Philatelic Collector Inc. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect